Thursday 29 September 2011

I Won!

Wow! I actually won first prize in the Ji Ji Kiki competition!!

I'm so excited! Alongside a wicked cool t-shirt and lots of pretty accessories I also won a £35 voucher to spend at their online store.

Of course I intend to buy the party ring earrings I mentioned earlier, and as well as these I think I'm going to get the bunting necklace which I've wanted for ages.

Whilst browsing the site for more things I want (of which there are many) I found the little cutie (right). After further research I found out his name is Pusheen and he has his own website/blog with super cute animated gifs!

There are pictures for all occasions, like broomstick riding and eating pizza and also graduation and sombrero-wearing and dressing like R2-D2. Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment